“This unique combination of technology marketing savvy and deep tech industry experience gives Guy intimate insights into market dominance strategy development.”
|Available on Amazon.com, print or Kindle|
Guy Smith is Silicon Strategies Marketing’s chief strategist. Guy generates trust throughout your organization with his precise guidance and transfers of marketing knowledge that create marketing strategy buy-ins.
Guy has earned the trust of many CEOs, founders and marketing VPs in companies around the globe. Guy has led marketing organizations and helped executives build consensus within their teams. A partial list of companies that Guy has personally helped includes:
- Emerson (global technology conglomerate)
- SUSE (Linux distributions and applications) and Novell (infrastructure software)
- LogMeIn (secure remote access)
- Private Social Networks (social network software)
- LANDesk (IT Infrastructure Management)
- Virtual Iron (server virtualization)
- Open-Xchange (groupware)
- DeviceAnywhere (mobile applications)
- Amphora (energy trading risk management software)
- VA Software (enterprise software)
- Xcend (BI)
- ORBiT Group (high-availability backup software)
- Telamon (wireless middleware)
- Wink Communications (interactive television)
- Brainwave (application development platform)
- FundNet (investment services)
Having led, managed and grown his own marketing departments, Guy understands the need for building consensus and establishing organizational alignment. Guy helps executives build teams ready to implement go-to-market strategies by including key staff and stakeholders throughout all processes. This creates deep confidence in the plan, the team’s ability to execute, and the executives who will lead them. Combined, these factors help accelerate a company’s growth and market dominance.
As the project manager for all Silicon Strategies engagements, Guy further deepens trust by educating your junior executives and their teams on the science of marketing, assuring that you will have continued success even after the consulting engagement ends.